• Janet Woodcock, MD, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Additional discussion leaders TBA
• Impact of regulatory relaxation of therapeutics and vaccine development
• Update on promising therapeutics and timeline for broad distribution
• Innovative public-private partnerships to expedite therapeutics and vaccines
Pandemic Response Webcast Series
The Innovation in Therapeutics and Potential Vaccines webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series, which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.