WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE – Institute participants will be senior executives driving change at the highest levels and will demonstrate the potential to move through the C-suite to the CEO position. They are EVPs, SVPs, and select C-suite roles including CEO successors. They will represent all key segments in healthcare (providers, payers, life science, innovators and investors) from across the US. Participants will have:
PROGRAM DESIGN – The Health Evolution Institute will engage participants over a 12-month period.
APPLY TO PARTICIPATE – When you are ready to apply, access the Apply to Participate portal to fill out personal and professional details. Upon completion, you will receive an email where you will be asked to answer 4 Personal Statement questions (completion time: ~45min-1hr).
CEO ENDORSEMENT – Participation requires an endorsement from your CEO. If you were nominated by your CEO, endorsement is assumed (see application page).
PROGRAM FEE – $14,000
Your Health Evolution Institute fee includes registration fees for two in-person sessions in Dana Point, CA, accommodations at the Monarch Beach Resort (two nights each for the April 2018 and April 2019 sessions), facilitation of three virtual meetings as well as cohort project guidance, meals and course materials. Upon acceptance, payment details including an invoice and online payment link will be sent by email. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment (monthly or quarterly payment options are available). Scholarships are available upon request. Please contact Kim Weiss for more information.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE – At the latest, you will hear back four weeks after submitting an application. We are sensitive to your need to know your admission status and try our best to balance that with our admission process. We expect to have reached 80% capacity by January 12, 2018, so we therefore suggest submitting an application before this date. To ensure diverse and balanced class composition, the remaining 20% will be reviewed on a rolling acceptance process until February 1, 2018. Participation will be capped. If you submit your application after February 1, 2018 deadline, your application will be considered on a space-available basis.
CANCELLATION – We understand that senior executives occasionally have changes in plans or schedules that will result in their not being able to attend the program as planned. If you wish to cancel and receive a refund of 85% of your registration fees, you must submit your request by February 20, 2018. If you submit your cancellation request by March 20, you will receive a refund equal to 50% of the full program fee. If you submit your request after March 20, you are not eligible to receive a refund.