|Pandemic Response Series Schedule|
|October 1 – Biden’s Health Care Policy - How Big Is the Aperture for Change?
Host: Senator Tom Daschle, Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader; Founder and CEO, The Daschle Group
Ezekiel J. Emanuel, MD, Vice Provost for Global Initiatives and chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy, University of Pennsylvania
Additional Discussion Leaders TBA
• Biden's presidential campaign health care policy positions including strengthening the ACA, reducing Medicare age, government managed public option, and prescription drug reform
• Projections for Congressional focus on health care policy – how much influence might a left-leaning Congress have?
|October 13 – The Race for a Vaccine: Regulatory Policymaking and Expedited Clinical Trial Innovation
Host: Wayne Koff, President & CEO, Human Vaccines Project
• Peter Marks, MD, Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Greg Poland, MD, Director, Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group
• Impact of regulatory policymaking to expedite development of vaccines
• Update on promising vaccines, supply chain innovations and timeline for broad distribution
• Innovative public-private collaboration to prioritize vaccine candidates, streamline clinical trial activity, and access resources across all stakeholders
Watch the on-demand recordings from our past virtual gatherings: