Date: Tuesday, September 8 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: John Driscoll, CEO, CareCentrix
• Sachin Jain, MD, President & CEO, SCAN Health Plan
• Cheryl Pegus, MD, President, Cambia Consumer Health Solutions & Chief Medical Officer, Cambia
• Deb Rice-Johnson, President, Highmark Health
• Aligning the shift to home-based care with the transition to value-based care and reimbursement
• Exploring the impact of COVID on alternative care models, value-based care, telehealth, retail care and home care
• Leveraging technology for remote monitoring and alternate care modalities to reduce ER utilization
• Improving patient-centered care and transitioning home-based care to address chronic care issues
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.