• Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator, DHHS
• Atul Butte, MD, Chief Data Scientist, UC Health; Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg Distinguished Professor, UCSF
• Lasting impact of COVID: New requirements for data liquidity, utilizing AI/ML, public health IT capability, and surveillance tech for distancing
• ONC perspective on business use cases for increased use of bidirectional operational data, rather than purely unidirectional reporting activities
• 10 lessons we learned in 10 days about clinical data interoperability in the COVID crisis
Pandemic Response Webcast Series
The Innovation in Therapeutics and Potential Vaccines webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series, which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.