This webcast is powered by
Host: Neil de Crescenzo, President & CEO, Change Healthcare; Partner Committee
• Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator, DHHS
• Oxiris Barbot, MD, Commissioner, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
• Atul Butte, MD, Chief Data Scientist, UC Health; Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg Distinguished Professor, UCSF
• The lasting impact of COVID-19: New requirements for data liquidity, public health IT capability, and surveillance technology in relation to social distancing
• ONC’s perspective on business use cases for increased use of bidirectional operational data and reporting
• Health system insights and critical lessons learned about data interoperability in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. health care is beginning to understand new ways to leverage existing data infrastructure
- Executives need to lead on transparency and data liberation
- Local knowledge is critical
- Cutting edge technology, medicine and equitable health care require data reuse
- What the US needs next: Rethinking the power structure in public health reporting
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Battling COVID-19 with Surveillance Data and IT Capabilities webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.