Health Evolution gatherings are designed to encourage candid discussions and deeper connections with the goal of activating change in health care. To foster open communications and protect the HE community, we ask all Summit and Confab participants to adhere to our code of conduct.
- Act with integrity.
- Invitations are not transferrable; only invited, registered participants may attend the Summit. There is no on-site registration.
- Summit participants are expected to respect the non-commercial, non-sales environment. Please avoid blatant commercial or sales activities..
- The Summit does not allow external media and relies on Health Evolution media to share information from the Summit. The Chatham House Rule stipulates that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor any participant, may be revealed without prior consent. Absolutely no live streaming of content.
- Out of respect for the broader community, please do not organize private events or functions that conflict with the Summit’s program; respect the Summit’s scheduling guidelines for outside events.
- We hope you will use the Health Evolution Connect App for fostering new connections. Please do not email the entire list or use the app for sales purposes before, during or after the Summit.