Thank you for your interest in having an executive team support member attend the Summit. As you can imagine, at a CEO-level retreat, we have a lot of requests to bring additional staff, and already have a capacity challenge. For organizations with events held during the Summit, we have additional Health Evolution and production staff on-site to make sure the event runs smoothly. Should you wish to send someone to assist with your hosted event at the Summit, we have set parameters for executive support staff participation at the Summit.
Executive team support is limited to one per company; for partnering sponsors; please note that the number of executive team support members is limited to the maximum number outlined in your agreement.
– Badging: Executive team support members will be badged as Health Evolution team. Badge will be provided at the registration desk starting 2-hours prior to sponsored event.
– Access Areas: Attendance is limited only to your sponsored event at the Summit.
– Workspace: Executive team support members are welcome to utilize the workspace in the Health Evolution team office.
– Meals: Executive team support members are welcome to special meals in designated Health Evolution staff eating areas such as the staff office.
– Hotel Accommodations: Due to limited capacity at the Ritz-Carlton and Waldorf Astoria, we reserve these rooms for registered Summit participants only. We recommend that attending executive team support members reserve rooms at nearby hotels such as The Ranch at Laguna Beach, the Laguna Cliffs Marriott, DoubleTree, Blue Lantern Inn or Best Western Marina Shores.
– Transportation: Shuttle service is not available from the previously listed properties so staying at one would require individual transportation such as ride share or a personal vehicle; the Ritz-Carlton and Waldorf Astoria have valet parking available for a fee.
These practices are to ensure we maintain the valued intimacy of the Summit for our Community; thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please contact James Lloyd.