Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: Julie Riley, Director, Forum, Health Evolution
As the health care industry enters a new stage and emerges from more than a year of the pandemic, join this discussion to hear about how value-based care has become more relevant than ever. We will discuss how to accelerate to more advanced levels of risk; how to best engage, empower and enable physicians through the journey to value-based care; and how to evolve the patient experience as new models support better navigation of care.
• How do you create a value-based care culture with physicians?
• Will payment models continue to accelerate toward increased levels of risk?
• What are the key considerations between supporting primary care and specialty care?
• How are physicians adapting so they maximize outcomes in new risk-based models?
• What can health systems and health plans do to best support physicians through this journey?