• Patrizia Cavazzoni, MD, Acting Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Esther Krofah, Executive Director, FasterCures, Milken Institute
• Ramona Sequeira, President, Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Takeda; Confab Committee
• Impact of regulatory policymaking to expedite development of therapeutics
• Update on promising therapeutics, supply chain innovations and timeline for broad distribution as well as therapeutic priorities, initiatives, challenges
• Addressing vaccine hesitancy and equitable distribution
• Innovative public-private collaboration to prioritize therapeutic candidates, streamline clinical trial activity, and access resources across all stakeholders
• Addressing delays in clinical trial enrollment caused by the global pandemic and steps organizations can take to expedite enrollment
• Lessons learned to leverage the pandemic mindset and overcome barriers post-COVID and facilitate more agile, speedier processes
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.