This webcast is powered by
Host: Bernd Montag, CEO, Siemens Healthineers
• Patrizia Cavazzoni, MD, Acting Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Esther Krofah, Executive Director, FasterCures, Milken Institute
• Ramona Sequeira, President, Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Takeda; Confab Committee
Discussion leaders shared their perspectives on:
- Impact of regulatory policymaking to expedite development of therapeutics
- Update on promising therapeutics, supply chain innovations and timeline for broad distribution as well as therapeutic priorities, initiatives, challenges
- Addressing vaccine hesitancy and equitable distribution
- Innovative public-private collaboration to prioritize therapeutic candidates, streamline clinical trial activity, and access resources across all stakeholders
- Addressing delays in clinical trial enrollment caused by the global pandemic and steps organizations can take to expedite enrollment
- Lessons learned to leverage the pandemic mindset and overcome barriers post-COVID and facilitate more agile, speedier processes
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The COVID-19 Therapeutic Innovation: Regulatory Policymaking and Expedited Clinical Trial Innovation webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.