Host: Susan Dentzer, Senior Policy Fellow, Robert J. Margolis Center for Health Policy, Duke University
• Adam Boehler, CEO, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation; former Director, CMMI
• Andy Slavitt, Chairman, United States of Care; Former Acting Administrator, Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services; Summit Chair
- Organizations that have already taken on risk are not being as impacted during the pandemic and financial crisis
- With declining revenue not expected to return to 100 percent in the near-term, CEOs may find the organization is in a better situation taking on risk than remaining fully in fee-for-service
- It’s true that a major shift to risk is not for CEOs who anticipate a post-pandemic return to full revenue
- Value-base care ultimately will be better for clinicians and patients
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Collaborative Efforts to Address COVID-19 and State Re-Openings webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.