This webcast is powered by
Host: Peter Orszag, CEO of Financial Advisory, Lazard
• Marna Borgstrom, President & CEO, Yale New Haven Health; Board of Trustees, AHA
• Tim Ferris, MD, CEO, Massachusetts General Physician Organization
• Johnese Spisso, President, UCLA Health; CEO, UCLA Hospital System; Associate Vice Chancellor, UCLA Health Sciences
• How leading health systems are addressing severe financial risks, and executing on cost reduction and efficiency initiatives
• Improving the financial stability of health systems including capital markets and debt ratings and financing options
• Impact of the pandemic on future investments and capital capacity
Key Takeaway: CEOs leading a health care enterprise through the coronavirus outbreak are concentrating on these key areas:
• Examining infrastructure expenses to identify cost savings
• Ramping up technology investments
• Reshaping the clinical footprint
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Financial Impact of COVID-19 on Health Systems webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.