This webcast is powered by
Host: Bob Segert, Chairman & CEO, athenahealth
• Patrice Harris, MD, Immediate Past President, American Medical Association
• Janice Nevin, MD, President & CEO, ChristianaCare; Confab Chair
• Susan Turney, MD, President & CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Take the lead to avoid making inequities even worse
- Fortify the workforce
- Focus on physician practice economics
- Change care delivery models
- Build a bridge to value-based payments
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Impact of COVID-19 on Physician Practice Economics: Collaboration to Maintain the Health Ecosystem webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.