Date: Tuesday, August 18 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: Peter Orszag, CEO of Financial Advisory, Lazard
• Marna Borgstrom, President & CEO, Yale New Haven Health; Board of Trustees, AHA
• Tim Ferris, MD, CEO, Massachusetts General Physician Organization
• Johnese Spisso, President, UCLA Health; CEO, UCLA Hospital System; Associate Vice Chancellor, UCLA Health Sciences
• How leading health systems are addressing severe financial risks, and executing on cost reduction and efficiency initiatives
• Improving the financial stability of health systems including capital markets and debt ratings and financing options
• Impact of the pandemic on future investments and capital capacity
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.