Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Health Evolution
While the phrase “digital front door” became cemented in the health care lexicon in 2020-2021, more broadly how should we design the healthcare consumer experience? Being deliberate about engagement will require answering a number of questions, beginning with:
• How can leaders apply out-of-industry lessons to health care?
• How best to understand emerging segments, behavioral drivers and individual preferences to create a true consumer experience with compelling offerings?
• What role do partners play in the future and what shape will new partnerships take?
• How can next-generation IT be used to improve system resilience?
• How can leaders ensure that all the pieces fit together into a cohesive whole?
• With the so-called platformization of health care gaining momentum, what will the consumer experience look like in 3-5 years? In 10?