• Michael Serbinis, Founder & CEO, League
• Urvi Shah, Senior Manager, Deloitte, Life Sciences and Health Care Practice
• Mike Butler, Former President, Providence Healthcare
While the phrase “digital front door” became cemented in the health care lexicon in 2020-2021, more broadly how should we design the healthcare consumer experience? Being deliberate about engagement will require answering a number of questions, beginning with:
• How can leaders apply out-of-industry lessons to health care?
• How best to understand emerging segments, behavioral drivers and individual preferences to create a true consumer experience with compelling offerings?
• What role do partners play in the future and what shape will new partnerships take?
• How can next-generation IT be used to improve system resilience?
• How can leaders ensure that all the pieces fit together into a cohesive whole?
• With the so-called platformization of health care gaining momentum, what will the consumer experience look like in 3-5 years? In 10?
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Closing Health Disparities – Prioritizing Investments & Measuring Progress webcast is part of our Executive Briefings series, which are an opportunity for health care CEOs and senior leaders to connect and collaborate – both virtually and in-person to share insights and lessons learned to address critical issues facing the industry. These gatherings are designed for health care leaders to engage in discussions featuring perspectives from leading payer, provider, life science and government thought leaders, innovators and stakeholders.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.