Date: Tuesday, June 30 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: Bob Segert, Chairman & CEO, athenahealth
• Patrice Harris, MD, Immediate Past President, American Medical Association
• Janice Nevin, MD, President & CEO, ChristianaCare; Confab Chair
• Susan Turney, MD, President & CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System
• Critical cross-sector collaboration needed to protect physician practice economics
• Emerging role of health systems to help physician practices navigate the crisis
• Models to maintain the clinical safety net in the face of crisis
• Addressing drivers of health and increasing access to care despite fiscal pressures
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.