Date: Tuesday, October 13 | Time: 10–11 a.m. PT/1–2 p.m. ET
Host: Wayne Koff, President & CEO, Human Vaccines Project
• Peter Honig, MD, SVP & Head of Global Regulatory Affairs and Group Head of Development China and Development Japan, Pfizer
• Peter Marks, MD, Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Greg Poland, MD, Director, Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group
• Impact of regulatory policymaking to expedite development of vaccines
• Update on promising vaccines, supply chain innovations and timeline for broad distribution
• Innovative public-private collaboration to prioritize vaccine candidates, streamline clinical trial activity, and access resources across all stakeholders
Virtual gathering pre-reads:
• COVID-19: A Catalyst to Accelerate Global Regulatory Transformation
• COVID-19 must catalyse changes to clinical development
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.