Host: Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Health Evolution
The crises of 2020-2021 have highlighted not just the existence of health disparities but also the lack of widespread data collection to illustrate the problem and the effective use of that information to advance health equity. In the Health Evolution virtual Executive Briefing, Closing Health Disparities — Prioritizing Investments and Measuring Progress, Boyo and Black will shared their experience and insights relative to:
• Determining the most important data to collect
• Leveraging that data to understand disparities in care delivery and access
• Harnessing information and technology to advance equity
• Developing strategies and tactics for using data to overcome disparities
• Establishing initiatives that meaningfully close existing gaps
• Examining what has worked to date, and where we hope to be in the future
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Closing Health Disparities – Prioritizing Investments & Measuring Progress webcast is part of our Executive Briefings series, which are an opportunity for health care CEOs and senior leaders to connect and collaborate – both virtually and in-person to share insights and lessons learned to address critical issues facing the industry. These gatherings are designed for health care leaders to engage in discussions featuring perspectives from leading payer, provider, life science and government thought leaders, innovators and stakeholders.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.