This webcast is powered by
• Dave King, Executive Chairman of the Board, Former CEO, LabCorp; Summit Chair
• Mark McClellan, MD, Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy & Robert J. Margolis, M.D., Professor of Business, Medicine and Policy; Duke University Summit Chair
• Howard Zucker, MD, Commissioner of Health, New York State
- To safely reopen local economies, states need testing, tracing and surveillance
- Criteria for reopening varies from state to state and is not well-defined, particularly on a regional basis
- Once states reopen it will be critical to monitor for signs of a new surge
- The post-pandemic new normal will include digital tools that transform care delivery
- The U.S. still has a tremendous amount of work to safely reopen
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The COVID Phase 2: Charting a Path Out of the Crisis webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.