Host: Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Health Evolution
• Greg Moore, MD, PhD, Corporate VP Microsoft Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft
• Stephanie Lahr, MD, CIO & CMIO, Monument Health
• Peter Durlach, EVP & CSO, Nuance
Artificial intelligence tools are enabling patients to engage more fully in their health care journey while guiding physicians on standards of care, disease detection, and treatment protocols. In the exam room of the future, voice-powered AI will optimize the patient’s health care journey, reduce the doctor’s administrative burden and improve overall health outcomes by laying the foundation for precision medicine. The end result is better, more personalized care. Join an interactive discussion with ambient clinical intelligence leaders as they discuss how voice-powered AI will transform the health care experience and make the exam room of the future a reality.
• How can tech improve the patient and physician experience in the exam room?
• How is the application of AI similar and different for virtual verses in-person?
• What is the best way to enfranchise clinicians and patients for adoption of technology?
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The A Bold Future for AI & Patient Centered Care webcast is part of our Executive Briefings series, which are an opportunity for health care CEOs and senior leaders to connect and collaborate – both virtually and in-person to share insights and lessons learned to address critical issues facing the industry. These gatherings are designed for health care leaders to engage in discussions featuring perspectives from leading payer, provider, life science and government thought leaders, innovators and stakeholders.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.