Host: Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Health Evolution
• Jason Gorevic, CEO, Teladoc Health
• What’s working in virtual care and how can executives build on that?
• What are the core elements of whole-person care?
• What challenges should CEOs anticipate in the transition toward more whole-person virtual care?
• What role will whole-person virtual care assume in primary care?
• What should CEOs understand about the interconnection of virtual-first strategies and benefit design now?
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The The New Model of Whole-Person Virtual Care: A Conversation with Teladoc Health CEO Jason Gorevic webcast is part of our Executive Briefings series, which are an opportunity for health care CEOs and senior leaders to connect and collaborate – both virtually and in-person to share insights and lessons learned to address critical issues facing the industry. These gatherings are designed for health care leaders to engage in discussions featuring perspectives from leading payer, provider, life science and government thought leaders, innovators and stakeholders.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.