Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 | Time: 10–10:45 a.m. PT/1–1:45 p.m. ET
Host: Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Health Evolution
• Jason Gorevic, CEO, Teladoc Health
Virtual care has been solidified as a key component of care delivery and will only become more critical in the future. A number of core elements of virtual care will shape that future, including the growing consumer expectations that virtual care be longitudinal rather than siloed and episodic, that virtual care is increasingly the “front door” to a unified consumer care experience, and that digital health has the power to address longstanding issues of inequity and disconnectedness in healthcare. But how do all these new expectations get met in this new model of whole-person virtual care?
• What’s working in virtual care and how can executives build on that?
• What are the core elements of whole-person care?
• What challenges should CEOs anticipate in the transition toward more whole-person virtual care?
• What role will whole-person virtual care assume in primary care?
• What should CEOs understand about the interconnection of virtual-first strategies and benefit design now?