In this spotlight on Forum Fellows, Jain discusses the organization’s work to transform its culture, creating a highly inclusive workplace and more.
Tom Sullivan brings more than two decades in editing and journalism experience to Health Evolution. Sullivan most recently served as Editor-in-Chief at HIMSS, leading Healthcare IT News, Health Finance, MobiHealthNews. Prior to HIMSS Media, Sullivan was News Editor of IDG’s InfoWorld, directing a dozen reporters’ coverage for the weekly print publication and daily website.
- Bias in, bias out: Responsible use of data to advance innovation and equity June 28, 2022
- Moving from pilot to scale in digital health and home-based models of care June 28, 2022
- Innovator CEO profile: Clarify Health’s Jean Drouin June 22, 2022
- Applying Medicare Advantage lessons learned to commercial populations June 20, 2022
- Lessons learned in advancing equity: Maternal health June 16, 2022