Chen discusses his life-altering experience being infected with the coronavirus, what he learned about being an ICU patient, how it now informs the way he thinks about leading not just ChenMed, but the broader change needed to transform care from reactive sick care to proactive prevention, and more.
Tom Sullivan brings more than two decades in editing and journalism experience to Health Evolution. Sullivan most recently served as Editor-in-Chief at HIMSS, leading Healthcare IT News, Health Finance, MobiHealthNews. Prior to HIMSS Media, Sullivan was News Editor of IDG’s InfoWorld, directing a dozen reporters’ coverage for the weekly print publication and daily website.
- Bias in, bias out: Responsible use of data to advance innovation and equity June 28, 2022
- Moving from pilot to scale in digital health and home-based models of care June 28, 2022
- Innovator CEO profile: Clarify Health’s Jean Drouin June 22, 2022
- Applying Medicare Advantage lessons learned to commercial populations June 20, 2022
- Lessons learned in advancing equity: Maternal health June 16, 2022