This webcast is powered by
Host: Paul Tufano, Chairman & CEO, AmeriHealth Caritas; Summit Chair
• Wright Lassiter, III, President & CEO, Henry Ford Health System; Forum Leadership Fellow
• Hal Paz, MD, Executive Vice President & Chancellor for Health Affairs at The Ohio State University and Chief Executive Officer at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
• Laurie Zephyrin, MD, Vice President, Health Care Delivery System Reform, Commonwealth Fund
CEOs expressing a need to address racial and social disparities can consider:
- The scope of inequities and reasons they exist
- Lessons learned from diverse organizations such as OSU Wexner and Henry Ford
- Government’s role in reducing disparities
- COVID-19’s lasting impact on workforces
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Confronting Racial Disparities and the Drivers of Health During COVID-19 webcast is part of our Pandemic Response Series which features insights from federal and state government officials, leading health care provider, payer and life science CEOs on best practices for mitigation, management of outbreaks and collaborations with public health infrastructure. Executives provide lessons learned thus far from the front lines, shed light on available diagnostics, treatments, forthcoming vaccines and discuss necessary conditions to chart a path out of the crisis.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.