Host: Carina Edwards, CEO, Quil
Discussion leaders will shared their perspectives on:
• Payer and provider insights into Consumer engagement and telehealth in a post-COVID world as we face many “new normal”
• Overcoming challenges of engaging consumers in their health journeys and key consumer demands that remain to be solved
• How payers and providers can best collaborate to help populations thrive and become the healthiest versions of themselves
• Strategies to scale innovation to improve health outcomes and better handle remote capabilities
• Accelerating the role of data sharing in the consumerization of healthcare
Health Evolution Executive Briefings
The Bold Approaches for Consumer Engagement in a New World webcast is part of our Executive Briefings series, which are an opportunity for health care CEOs and senior leaders to connect and collaborate – both virtually and in-person to share insights and lessons learned to address critical issues facing the industry. These gatherings are designed for health care leaders to engage in discussions featuring perspectives from leading payer, provider, life science and government thought leaders, innovators and stakeholders.
To register for an upcoming webcast or watch on-demand recordings of past webcasts, visit our Executive Briefings page.
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.