Date: Tuesday, August 4 | Time: 10:30–11:30 a.m. PT/1:30–2:30 p.m. ET
Host: Paul Tufano, Chairman & CEO, AmeriHealth Caritas; Summit Chair
• Wright Lassiter, III, President & CEO, Henry Ford Health System; Forum Leadership Fellow
• Hal Paz, MD, Executive Vice President & Chancellor for Health Affairs at The Ohio State University and Chief Executive Officer at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
• Laurie Zephyrin, MD, Vice President, Health Care Delivery System Reform, Commonwealth Fund
Discussion leaders will offer their perspectives on:
• Impact of social determinants of health on the front line
• How leading health systems are adapting outreach and intervention
• Ensuring cultural responsiveness for positive outcomes
• Behavioral health – trauma’s impact on health outcomes
• Best practices to bridge gaps in care and identify community resources
• Successes in tackling some aspect of poverty to impact health disparities
• The impact of racial disparities on an organization’s ability to execute on mission
The Innovation Lab is a compilation of successful innovations focused on key CEO actions and takeaways. The Innovation Lab includes a series of Impact Reports, Innovation Guides and Innovator CEO Profiles that showcase examples of how provider, payer or life science organizations are using technology and solutions to achieve key business goals and strategic priorities.
COVID-19 Innovation Guide
Returning to the next normal of operations and care delivery will require establishing trust and ensuring safety for employees and consumers as well as leveraging digital technologies — all of which set the stage for adopting new models of care. This first in a three-part series of reports shares lessons learned by Providence, the pandemic’s original ground zero in the U.S. Read the report.